Mitel has one of the most comprehensive portfolios of IP phones and desktop devices in the industry.
From affordable entry-level phones to those with advanced applications for the desktop, Mitel offers a complete range of digital and IP phones, consoles, conference units, and peripherals.
- Feature-rich quality. Building on a legacy of success at the desktop, Mitel phones combine the ergonomics, feature-richness, and voice quality users expect.
- Easy access. Mitel business phones give users easy, intuitive access to feature-rich telephony and advanced desktop applications enabled by the Mitel IP communications platforms.
- Customized solutions. Not a “one size fits all” solution, Mitel business phones address the full spectrum of user needs based on their unique roles and locations in the organization.
More choices for a better-connected workforce
Mitel’s desktop communications devices are tailored to the needs of the people who use them, whatever their role or location.
Whether you need to meet the messaging needs of executives, keep front-line personnel in touch anywhere and anytime, or deploy teleworking, collaboration, web conferencing, or other productivity-enhancing communications technology, Mitel business phones provide you with:
- More ways to work smart. A wider range of better, smarter ways to work with colleagues, customers, and business partners
- Improved workday efficiency. Employees are accessible and able to respond immediately to the needs of others through real-time communication methods.
- A more connected workforce. Whatever their role, wherever they are, workers stay connected to each other and to partners and customers.
Buyer's Guide - 5 Easy Steps to Choosing a New Business Phone System
6 Common Business Phone Buying Mistakes
Is Your Business Phone System Costing You Money?