“The interoperability that Mitel brings gives us some freedom with regards to our choices...” -- Mark McBeth, VP of IT, North America, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
....you own a travel agency and you need to be accessible to clients who run into problems halfway across the planet.
...you’re a road warrior for a multinational sales firm who is this close to signing that big deal, and can’t miss that critical call.
.....you’re the IT guy who has to ensure the business has mission-critical communications functionality for voice, data, desktop, smartphone — and the boss‘ brand-new tablet. And you found out they’re cutting your budget. And you know you need to move to the cloud...but you’re not quite ready yet. You have enough on your plate to solve today.
Mitel’s Freedom Architecture is designed with these challenges in mind. We make it easy to deploy all the communications applications your business needs, and create an “in office” experience anywhere, on any device.
- Users can seamlessly move between desktop and mobile devices, even in mid-conversation, with all business applications available and intact. One phone number can reach them at any location – office, car, home, hotel, wherever. Messaging can be integrated, so there’s no checking multiple voice mail boxes. And so much more.
- IT staffs: Our freedom architecture is platform-, network-, and device-agnostic – and can even be deployed in virtualized environments. Leverage what you have, and maintain the flexibility to change. Deploy in the way that best suits your business: centralized or distributed, public or private cloud — even move between deployment models as needed. We give you the tools – you make it fit your infrastructure.
What does it take to be free?
- A single, cloud-ready software stream
- Freedom from walled-garden architecture
- An in-office experience, anywhere
- Freedom of commercial offerings